Auto Insurance Discounters
Auto Insurance Discounters can help you save money on your car insurance premiums.
Although I'm not a big fan of having to pay for auto insurance, I do love getting discounts! :-)
matter who you decide to go with for your auto insurance, be sure to
check and see if you are eligible for some discount car insurance. You
might be quite surprised at the discounts available.
Keep in mind that not every car insurance agency offers the same discounts to their customers, so it pays to shop around to get the best result.
Your first step is to figure out what discounts you qualify for, and then look for a discount car insurance company that does offer those particular types of discounts.
Here are some of the most common reasons you may be able to claim a car insurance discount:
- High Deductibles - One of the easiest ways to reduce your premiums is to carry higher auto insurance deductibles. The deductible is the amount you have to pay before the insurance policy pays.
- Multiple Vehicle Discounts - If you insure more than one car, some insurance companies will reduce your rates by 10 percent or more.
- Accident Free
- If you have a good driving record with no accidents you will be able
to get a discount for having no accidents. Some companies will even
give you a discount if you just have no accidents in the last 3 years.
- Multiple Policy Discounts
- You can get discounts if you buy more than one type of insurance with
the same company. You can purchase other insurance like homeowners,
renters, boat, motorcycle, or RV insurance as well as car insurance.
The more you get through the same company, the better the rate.
- Low Mileage
- If you drive fewer miles than the average, you may be eligible for a
low mileage discount. You could even qualify for this discount by
participating in carpools, etc.
- Group Insurance -
If you can get insurance through your employer or from your membership
in a club or an alumni group, you can get cheaper rates as part of a car insurance group policy.
- Safe Driving
- Auto insurance discounters offer reductions in premiums for people
who have no moving violations for several years. You are considered a
safe driver and at less risk of filing a claim.
- Defensive Driving Course
- Taking a defensive driving course is another way to get a car
insurance discount. Sometimes you can even get this for taking basic
- Good Student - If you (or your teenage child) have good grades in school, you may be eligible for a good student discount.
- Older Driver - Many auto insurance discounters give special rates to drivers who are over 50 or 55 years old.
- Anti-Theft Devices
- If your vehicle is equipped with anti-theft devices you can be
offered lower rates on your comprehensive coverage. You can get
specific discounts for specific devices, so if you have more than one,
claim each discount.
- Safety Features - Having a
car with safety features like air bags, day time running lights, and
anti-lock brakes can make you eligible for an auto insurance discount.
Again, these can add up for each safety feature you have. Be sure to
ask for specifics. Don't let them just lump it all together because you
probably won't save as much.
- Long Time Customer -
If you have been with a company for several years, check to see if they
will offer you a discount for being a long time customer.
- New Business - Some companies will offer discounts to those who are starting a new business. Keep that in mind.
thing I've noticed when it comes to auto insurance discounters is that
they don't always offer you the discounts you are qualified to receive.
It pays to be well informed so that you can ask for the discount car
insurance you feel eligible to get.
Everyone should be able to take advantage of low cost car insurance online or offline. It pays to be informed.
Return from Auto Insurance Discounters to Auto Insurance Helper homepage
Auto Quote Cheap Car Insurance | Discount Car Insurance Company | Discount Car Insurance UK |